- Completely enclosed and covered premium parking
- Contains 120 security parking spaces including 2 disabled spaces
- Located on the left as you approach the terminal
- 24 hour CCTV cameras fit with alarms and monitors
- Security parking from $23 per day
- No bookings required
- Opened from 5am until 30 minutes after the last scheduled flight
|6 to 24 hours||$23.00|
|Please note: *A day is calculated as 24 hours from time of entry. Hourly rates are charged after 1 Day with a maximum rate of $23.00. All fees include GST.|
Entry and Exit Instructions
There are two options you can choose to enter and exit our car parks.
- Tap to Park and Tap to Go – Ticketless option
- When you enter the car park, tap your VISA or Mastercard. The barrier will open and park in any available bay.
- On exiting the general car park, tap the same credit card you used to enter. A receipt will be produced and the barrier will open.
- On exiting the security car park, use the same credit card to gain access into the car park and again to exit the building. A receipt will be produced and the gate will open.
2. Ticket option
- When you arrive at the gate, press the flashing button and take a ticket. The gate will open.
- It is important to retain this ticket at all times.
- To exit the car park, please make sure you pay at the automatic parking stations located inside the terminal. You will need to produce your ticket which will be validated. Payment can be made by cash or credit card at the terminal pay stations. You will be reissued with a paid parking ticket.
- To exit the car park, insert your paid parking ticket into the exit machine. Your ticket will be retained and the gate will be activated, allowing you to leave the car park.