November 2020: Flying from Coffs to Sydney and back on the same day is finally possible again with Qantas recently adding extra services to the route.
“Qantas are now offering 14 flights a week including a new 6.30am departure on select days. This is the first time since before the pandemic that we’ve been able to offer an early flight to Sydney,” said Coffs Harbour Airport Manager Glenn Robinson.
“The early departure means that once again you can go to Sydney and back in a day – perfect for business travel, a medical appointment, or simply to catch up with family and friends you haven’t seen in a while.”
Passengers can travel with confidence knowing there are COVIDSafe measures in place at Coffs Harbour Airport. Travellers will be asked to:
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing;
- Use the hand sanitiser stations provided;
- Take note of the COVID-19 related signage and broadcasts;
- Refrain from travelling at all if you are feeling unwell; and
- Make use of the COVIDSafe App.
Flights are available to book now. You can view the flight schedules via www.coffsharbourairport.com.au/schedules